It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the ILSI-Biomed 2012 Conference to be held May 21-23, 2012 in Tel-Aviv.
This is the leading international conference covering the fast-growing field of innovation in the biomedical, health care and life sciences industries, where industry and academia join hands to learn about the latest and future developments, explore opportunities for new business ventures, meet up with old colleagues and make new contacts.
ILSI-Biomed 2012 follows the success of previous annual conferences: last year’s event drew 6,000 industry players, engineers and scientists, with 1,000 participants from 42 countries and more than 3,500 one-on-one meetings.
- Cutting-edge keynote addresses by prominent industry leaders from Israel and abroad
- A platform where science, technology, academia and industry come together
- 60 presentations given by Israeli medical device and biopharma companies
- Present up-to-date issues around the economical and regulatory landscape and the future of healthcare through a variety of panels on industry topics and trends
- Provide a meeting place for personalized one-on-one meetings and networking opportunities
- Start-up Pavilion where a wealth of innovation is displayed
- Extensive exhibition area